Instagram

Wednesday 30 September 2015

`

Face masks are something I've had in my possession since I used my first one. Often, they're something you like to use on a Sunday night before a week at work ahead or a Friday night after the long week and you're getting ready to go out. 
I haven't used anything but the sachet pastes which tend to then become crusty on your face or even the peel off masks. I saw these in Sephora in France and as they were just introducing them with an offer (buy 2 get the 3rd free). 
These are fibre masks, I wasn't convinced about how effective they were however after keeping it on for 15 minutes, my skin had lost its redness, uneven skin tone and had become softer. 
My final opinion (after using three) is that I'm not completely convinced that there should be different masks for different purposes, each had the same effect upon my skin.
I am aware that Sephora isn't available in the UK but if you were traveling and came across these, don't consider purchasing them depending upon their purpose, they pretty much all do the same job.

http://www.sephora.com



No comments:

Post a Comment